When parents are looking for a boarding school for their troubled teen boys, there are plenty of factors to consider and lots of research to be done. However, one of the most important criteria in determining whether or not a certain facility is the right one for that teenager and that family is the testimonials.
Testimonials and references are given by previous participants in the program to share their success stories and what the facility did for them. Many boarding schools put testimonials on their websites so interested parents can review them and see what kind of program the boarding school is, from the eyes of the participants.
At Liahona Academy, there are plenty of success stories worth sharing, and it's a good idea for parents who are considering the school to spend time looking at what the program has done for past students. Parents will be amazed each time they read that a boarding school for troubled boys taught a punk kid something wonderful and put him back on the path to success.
Here are just a few excerpts from some of the testimonials about Liahona Academy:
- "I told my friends that I went to a place that really cleaned me up and they were like, "did it work?" I told them that I was really glad I went there, a place that helped me save my life, that changed me, that showed me to care about my family more than ever."
Evan from California
- "I want to say thank you for everything you have done. I have my life back on track and I am starting college in January. Thank you for everything you have done for me, I owe you my life."
Mike from Georgia
Parents are also eager to share their success stories on how Liahona Academy taught their sons to be more responsible, do better in school and build healthy relationships. Here are just a few excerpts from parent testimonies:
- "My wife and I are so thrilled to be with the son we knew was lost and now is found. Thanks for all the love you’ve given and time you’ve spent with Winston. You are remembered every time that boy smiles. Thanks for the gift of your friendship and the gift of my son back to me. You have my lifelong love and respect."
Dwight, father of Winston from Florida
- "I was very impressed at the progress that Nick has made while in your care, but more over at your staffs approach to treatment of his needs. Without the individual commitment of each of your staff members, Nick would not be in the position that he is today."
Susan, mother of Nick from Tennessee
- "I have seen significant progress with my son, his letters have improved...he’s reading, and most of all, he’s developing a positive self-image. I feel like I have my son back. He’s happier than he’s been in years."
Gloria, mother of Jimmy from Texas
The life lessons that troubled teen boys can learn at Liahona Academy are endless. Not only do they learn hot to set and achieve goals, they also learn about healthy relationships, the importance of family, that actions have consequences and that life can be pretty great when they are moving forward toward adulthood in a happy and healthy way. Liahona Academy, and therapeutic boarding schools like it, are designed to help troubled teen boys learn these valuable life lessons and the testimonials prove that the program is a success.