Troubled teens from North Carolina often benefit from going to reform school. Also called therapeutic boarding schools or residential treatment centers, reform schools exist to help teens who are engaging in negative and destructive behavior. Teens from North Carolina face a range of issues, from ADD/ADHD and depression to anxiety and ODD, and more. If parents are at the end of their rope and don't know what else to do about their troubled teen son, a good reform school can offer the professional guidance and healing therapy they need.
Liahona Academy is a reform school that is really top-notch. when it comes to troubled teens from North Carolina. It's a wonderful facility that welcomes troubled boys and places them in a positive peer environment. Teens are encouraged to overcome their issues, make better choices and develop healthy relationships. Behavior modification, where each action has a consequence, is also taught. A simple phone call will inform parents on all there is to know about Liahona Academy, so they should call 1-800-675-8101 right away.
What's The Best Reform School For Boys in North Carolina?
The best reform schools are those that blend three components to create a good environment for troubled teens. These components are:
By focusing on each of these three aspects, teen boys learn to tackle challenges, forge emotional bonds with peers and adults, and learn to love themselves and their abilities. As their self-esteem grows thanks to attendance in this program, they being to see a brighter future ahead.
Why Choose Liahona Academy?
At Liahona Academy, troubled teen boys from North Carolina will be able to focus on the three healing components mentioned above in a safe and structured atmosphere. Because the facility is in Utah, troubled teens from North Carolina will get the significant change needed to make a clean break from their troubled past. Distractions and bad habits that hindered teen boys before will have no place in this reform school.
Here are the top 5 reasons why boys from North Carolina will do well at Liahona Academy:
- The beautiful scenery and proximity to the great outdoors means that boys can enjoy attending school in the intermountain West.
- Utah laws and regulations for teen help reform schools are among the strictest in the nation, so it meets the highest of standards.
- Academics are a high priority and licensed teachers help boys stay at grade level and even advance as needed.
- Individual and group therapy is conducted by licensed and professional therapists for maximum healing.
- Hundreds of boys and girls have gone through Liahona Academy with outstanding results and numerous success stories.
Parents who are interested in more information about Liahona Academy should call 1-800-675-8101 to speak to an admissions counselor about the reasons their troubled teen boys from North Carolina should consider this reform school.