Why Should You Look at Liahona Academy?Troubled boys in New Hampshire do best in a therapeutic environment where they can leave behind all the negative influences and bad habits and start over. Treatment centers and therapeutic boarding schools allow them to work through their issues and receive professional therapy in order to receive real help for emotional, behavioral or mental health issues. Liahona Academy is an excellent option for parents who see that traditional schools and day therapy sessions aren't really helping their kids. Liahona Academy’s location is another bonus for parents and troubled teens. Different states have varying levels of laws that regulate their teen help programs and some are more strict than others. We abide by the most strict laws in the country for residential treatment centers and therapeutic boarding schools. You can feel comfort knowing that your teen is being cared for in a boarding school that is carefully regulated and operating within the highest standards in the nation. Utah is also a fun place for boys to engage in recreation opportunities, such as hiking, fishing, mountain biking, camping, snow skiing, boating and more.
Benefits of Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys in New HampshireResidential treatment centers and therapeutic boarding schools are designed to turn a teenager's troublesome behavior around, help them deal with daily challenges, and teach them better methods of coping with stress. Emotional, behavioral and mental health issues often make teens behave badly, fail in school and cause problems at home. Instead of letting their teens spiral out of control, many parents seek the aid of therapeutic boarding schools. While typical teen behaviors include some rebelliousness, behavior that cause bad relationships at home and school can't be tolerated and is really a cry for help. Here are the top 7 benefits of therapeutic boarding school/residential treatment center for troubled boys in New Hampshire:
- Teens get away from bad friends and frustrated teachers into a neutral environment where they can start over.
- Parents and teens get a break from each other and give up the control issues that interfere with re-establishing healthy relationships.
- Boarding schools and treatment centers are staffed by qualified professionals who know how to work with troubled teens.
- Licensed therapists hold individual sessions and group therapy to get to find the source of every teen's behavioral, emotional, and mental health issues.
- Certified teachers hold small classes where teens can get up in school and even earn their high school diploma.
- Recreational therapy helps build self-esteem and teaches troubled teens about fun, friends and best behaviors.
- Learning certain life skills are necessary to growing up and teens learn everything from living in a group, cleaning, budgeting, cooking, plus leadership skills and more.
Teens Who Don't Get Help From Therapeutic Boarding Schools Struggle with Big IssuesWhen teens are dealing with major issues, the often turn to risky behavior to hide their frustration, fear, pain and unhappiness. Many parents just see risky behavior as typical teenage rebellion, but when the teen's behavior is affecting normal functions, and causing him to fail at school and brings tension to the home, it's time for some help. Teens who don't get therapy for their problems can really jeopardize their future. Here are some statistics on New Hampshire Teens who haven't gotten professional help:
- 19.7% of New Hampshire teens consume alcohol.
- 11.9% of teens in New Hampshire are drinking excessively.
- 4.6-8.9% of New Hampshire teens use marijuana and other illicit drugs.
- In one year, there were 771 property crime related arrests and 84 arrests for violent crimes commited.
- New Hampshire is 24th for teen suicide in the United States.
- Only 86% of New Hampshire teens graduate from high school