Residential Treatment Centers for Troubled Teen BoysLast Updated: February 28, 2022 Troubled teenage boys who are struggling and losing control over their lives can find great help within a residential treatment center. All too often, troubled boys naturally become involved with things that can destroy their future. As a parent, that's the last thing you want for your son. Liahona Treatment Center is a residential treatment center for troubled boys who suffer from behavioral, emotional, addictions, or mental health issues. By removing boys from their current environment and allow them to work on resolving underlying issues as well as symptoms, they can heal with the guidance of mental health professionals. If you are a parent of a troubled boy that is in dire need of professional help, do not hesitate to call Liahona Treatment Center at 1-855-587-1416. We can provide the information you seek.
Liahona Treatment Center Offers The Residential Treatment Troubled Boys NeedLiahona Treatment Center provides long-term therapy for troubled boys. We were established in 2001 and have decades of experience in dealing with adolescent addictions, behavioral issues, emotional issues, and academic problems. By removing boys from their current environment with negative peer influences, substance abuse, and trouble with the law, and providing them with a safe positive environment they can learn how to be happy, sober, and get what they are seeking in life in a healthy responsible manor. We are fully staffed with mental health and medical professionals with decades of experience. We support every family and boy that comes to stay with us at Liahona Treatment Center, our unique therapeutic program allows our boys to make lasting internal changes that continue when they return home, and the ability shape their own futures in a positive direction. The state of Utah maintains very high standards for teen help facilities thanks to some of the strictest laws in the country. Liahona is regularly evaluated by the state per legal requirement to maintain the appropriate licensing. Liahona always meets or exceeds the state's high standards of care. In Utah, parents have more access to their child’s treatment than in some other states. If you are a parent with a troubled teen that is in need of the professional help we offer please call Liahona Treatment Center at 1-855-587-1416, and see if we are the right fit for you. We will be happy to provide all the information you seek.
Benefits of an All Boys Residential Treatment CenterLiahona is a professional residential treatment center for troubled boys and we've found that many troubled boys do better in treatment settings with only other boys. Some of the reasons this works is because there are fewer distractions with dating and rivalries, and there is more of a chance for positive peer pressure to work. Cliques are minimized and the boys can really bond with each other as they provide and seek support from each other. We have helped hundreds of families just like yours to heal and rebuild relationships. It is a joy and a passion to help troubled boys once again become excited about their future, and be happy with who they are. Here are 5 reasons why our residential treatment center for troubled boys is successful:
- Support. Liahona Treatment Center is the type of facility that offers love and support/structure that boys often need as they face their own personal challenges.
- Therapy. While your son is at Liahona, he will get individual, family, and group counseling as part if his individualized therapeutic treatment. We will work with his specific challenges and work with him on how to identify and address underlying and symptomatic behavioral and mental health issues.
- Academics. Every troubled teen boy learns at a different pace and at Liahona Treatment Center, we keep them academically engaged in an honest, caring learning environment. Liahona has a fully accredited academic program. Besides the basics, we teach art, music, and literature.
- Leadership. We want each boy at Liahona Treatment Center to realize his potential as a leader, and valuable member of society. To that end we provide opportunities to grow, develop their character and courage to be a leader with peers including being able to establish and maintain healthy relationships.
- Life Skills. Going from teen to adult is hard for even the most prepared kids, and at Liahona Treatment Center we want your son to learn how to be successful at age typical tasks/responsibilities. Our life skills classes are designed to make the transition from child to adult smoother and with better results.
Common Conditions Teens Face Outside of Residential Boys ProgramsWithout professional help, teen boys who suffer from emotional, behavioral and mental health issues can choose to behave in ways that can lead to very serious trouble. Residential treatment centers for troubled boys are an excellent way to provide a safe, supportive environment and for them to get the help they need. Too often if they are not able to do this they can negatively alter their lives in ways that are difficult to overcome. Here are just a few national statistics that teenagers have to face today:
- 1 in 5 teens have depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for teens.
- 2% of teens will experience bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.