Many parents of troubled boys in Missouri who are seeking help, have searched and searched for therapeutic boarding schools for their sons, however they have come to find that there are not many therapeutic boarding schools in Missouri. Residential treatment centers such as Liahona Academy can provide your son the help he needs through therapeutic recovery based programs. Call the admissions staff at Liahona Academy today at 855-587-1416 for more information.
Troubled Boys in Missouri Can Find Help at Liahona Academy
If you as parents feel that your son is not acting like he normally does, it could be a sign that he is acting out and is crying out for help. While it is normal for teenage boys to go through certain changes through the growing stage of life, there are specific warning signs to watch out.
- - Using drugs or alcohol.
- - Becomes defiant by not listening to authority figures.
- - Change in school performance and/or attendance.
- - Becomes secretive and lies about who they are with or where they are going.
- - Changes in behavior.
- - Self-harm or low self-esteem.
- - Sudden change in activities or friends.
- - Bullying others or being bullied by others.
- - Extreme changes in mood, becoming depressed, hostile, withdrawn, isolated or changes in sleeping patterns.
- - Engaging in criminal behavior and/or becoming destructive.
- - And other types of behaviors that is not normal for your son.
If your son is showing any of these warning signs then that could mean he is suffering from something serious and needs professional help to overcome these issues he is facing.
Liahona Academy Offers Help to Troubled Boys in Missouri
Liahona Academy is a residential treatment center that offers help to troubled boys in Missouri who are seeking recovery. Through the therapeutic programs offered at this in-patient facility your son will come to understand the problems he is facing and learn the skills and tools he needs to gain a new positive outlook on life. Along with traditional therapy, recreational hands-on therapy and other challenges your son will overcome, he will also participate in the unsurpassed educational program.
We strongly recommend Liahona Academy to parents seeking help from therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys. Not only will your son find the help he needs, but he will also learn more about who he is. Call Liahona Academy today at 855-587-1416; the road to recovery starts with a simple phone call.
Parents have Looked for Therapeutic Boarding Schools in the Following Cities for Their Troubled Sons:
Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, St. Joseph, Lee's Summit, St. Charles, St. Peters, Florissant, Blue Springs, Chesterfield, O'Fallon, Joplin, Jefferson City, University City, Cape Girardeau, Oakville, Wildwood, Ballwin, Raytown, Mehlville, Kirkwood, Gladstone and Liberty