Therapeutic Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys in Arizona
Are you an Arizona parent who is worried that your troubled teen boy is making choices that could negatively affect his future? Every parent wants the best for their children, and therapeutic boarding schools may be what he needs. Therapeutic boarding schools in Arizona and throughout the country are a viable help option available to help troubled boys. Liahona Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for troubled boys that can provide kids with the professional therapy, academic support and more. If you are the parent of a troubled boy whose decisions are negatively affecting his own life as well as yours, then the time to intervene is now.
At Liahona Academy, we want to answer all your questions about therapeutic boarding schools in Arizona, so please call us at 1-800-675-8101.
Why Liahona Academy?
Our therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys is specifically designed to help them work through their issues. At Liahona Academy, we make the boys our priority, and are experienced and licensed staff members know how to help them with a range of issues, from ADHD/ADD, depression and anxiety to low self-esteem, substance abuse and more. With more than 15 years of experience, we have programs in place that give boys a chance to change. Because we are located just over the Arizona border in Utah, we are a viable alternative to therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys in Arizona.
5 Benefits of Our School for Troubled Boys in Arizona
Liahona Academy understands how important the right placement can be in the recovery of a troubled boy. When you are considering the type of care that can be provided for your child, take the time to see how our program works. We've helped hundreds of troubled boys and their families over the years and we are proud of what we do.
Here are 5 benefits that Liahona Academy offers:
- Professional therapy. Licensed and experienced therapists conduct group sessions as well as individual sessions so that troubled teen boys can get to the root of their issues and identify new coping methods of how to handle life's challenges.
- Academic support. With an individualized academic plan, licensed teachers help boys stay on task in school and provide the small classroom and support they need to earn a high school diploma.
- Recreational therapy. Hiking, biking, boating, rock climbing, camping, and more are all part of the recreational therapy aspect at Liahona Academy. Recreational therapy gives teens a chance to reach goals, learn leadership skills and experience some of the fun things in life.
- Life skills. From cooking and cleaning to managing money, we teach students how to become independent adults with some experience in the everyday tasks that are needed to get by.
- Peer support and mentoring. Our program relies on positive peer support to show troubled teen boys the best ways to behave, and our experienced mentors give the boys the structure and support they need to start on the path to a brighter future.
You may be pleased to learn that Liahona Academy is the type of program therapeutic boarding school that helps troubled teen boys from all over the country. When looking at therapeutic boarding schools in Arizona, don't limit yourself to your own state--consider Liahona Academy.
Teens Who Need Therapeutic Boarding Schools in Arizona
Not every teen is lucky enough to have caring parents who are doing everything they can to get help. There are so many teens who might benefit from therapeutic boarding schools, and when bad behavior, emotional, or mental health issues are left untreated, teens can get into lots of trouble.
Here are just a few statistics about Arizona Teens who are in need of help:
- Substance abuse: Around 18% of Arizona teens abuse alcohol and 12% binge drink. Marijuana use in Arizona teens is at 8.9% and other illicit drug use is 6.8%.
- Suicide: Arizona ranks 11th in the country for teen suicide.
- ADD/ADHD: Each year, 7.6% of Arizona children are diagnosed, with many more going undiagnosed.
- Juvenile crime: In Arizona, more than 1,500 juveniles were arrested for property crime, 272 for violent crime, 762 for drug abuse and 76 for weapons violations.
- Teen pregnancy: For every 1,000 Arizona women age 15-19, 64.2 per 1,000 will be pregnant.
- High school graduation: Arizona has a 78% graduation rate.
If you are a parent dealing with a troubled teen boy and don't want to risk him becoming a statistic, make sure you contact us at Liahona Academy to find out your options for enrolling him in our program. We will guide you through all the steps to restoring your teen’s self-confidence and good behavior.
Liahona Academy is the Best Alternative to Therapeutic Boarding Schools in Arizona
We understand that you might want to compare several programs in order to find the therapeutic boarding school in Arizona that is best suited to helping your troubled boy. However, there are good reasons to consider Liahona Academy over in-state schools. We are located close to Arizona to make transportation and visits easy, but far enough away that your teen son is removed from his current negative environment that is full of bad habits, tension, and influential friends.
We also have a successful program with proven results and our qualified staff members are experienced in helping teen boys turn their lives around, mend broken relationships and develop the leadership and self confidence they need to get their lives back on track and become the fie young men we know they can be. Every boy deserves a chance at a happy and healthy life, and at Liahona Academy, he can get that. If you are ready to get your troubled boy the help he needs then consider calling the professionals at Liahona Academy now for a free consultation at 1-800-675-8101.
Liahona Academy is Currently Serving Troubled Boys In Arizona From All Over the State, Including the Following Cities:
Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Peoria, Yuma, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Flagstaff, Lake Havasu City, Sun City, Sierra Vista, Avondale, Prescott, Bullhead City, Surprise, and Oro Valley