Residential Treatment Centers Troubled Boys | Alabama

Parents of troubled boys in Alabama have been seeking residential treatment centers, and now have found what they have been looking for. At Liahona Academy we understand the difficulty of watching your son become troubled and out-of-control due their struggles. Our admissions specialists are available to guide you through the process right for helping your troubled boy. Contact Liahona Academy for further information or immediate enrollment at 1-855-587-1416.Residential Treatment Centers Troubled Boys | Alabama

Signs of Troubled Boys in Alabama that need Residential Treatment Centers

Poor performance in school, grade deterioration
Accumulation of legal problems
Disappearing for days at a time
Change to a negative peer group
In possession of drug paraphernalia
Changes in energy levels, appetites, sleep patterns

A big factor in deciding whether troubled boys from Alabama in crisis will choose to engage in negative behaviors is peer pressure. Often times troubled boys will do anything to fit in with their group of friends to feel accepted, even if this means joyriding in their parents car, unhealthy sexual conduct, stealing, or abusing illegal substances. Troubled boys from Alabama that suffer from drug or substance addictions suffer physically, emotionally and mentally, which could be disastrous for troubled boys. 

Residential treatment centers like Liahona Academy can help troubled boys from Alabama receive therapeutic treatment and counseling, out standing academics, behavior modification, and learn real life values. These real life values consist of courtesy, respect for others, accountability, integrity, and interaction with others in pro-social and mature manner. 

At Liahona Academy we use behavior modification, group, individual and family therapy to promote and encourage change. We place the power of change in the hands of troubled boys, as we have come to understand that only they alone can better and change themselves. If Liahona Academy sound like the right residential treatment center for your troubled boy in Alabama, please call us at 1-855-587-1416.

Residential Treatment Centers serve troubled boys and their families from the following cities in the state of Alabama

Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Gadsden, Florence, Bessemer, Madison, Prichard, Phoenix City, Homewood, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Anniston, Opelika, Center Point, Alabaster, Smiths, Enterprise, Mountain Brook

Speak Your Mind