Residential Treatment Centers for Troubled Teen Boys
Troubled teenage boys who are struggling with their lives being out of control can find great help within a residential treatment center. All too often, troubled boys naturally become involved with things that can destroy their future. As a parent, that's the last thing you want for your son.
Liahona Academy is a residential treatment center for troubled boys who suffer with behavioral, emotional or mental health issues. By removing boys from their current environment full of gang affiliations, drugs, substance abuse, and trouble with the law, they can heal in a safe, structured environment supervised by professionals.
If you are a parent with a troubled boy that is in dire need of professional help, do not hesitate longer, call Liahona Academy at 1-800-675-8101. We can provide the information you seek.
Why Liahona Academy Is Your Choice Residential Treatment For Your Boy?
Liahona Academy provides long-term therapy for troubled boys and we have more than 15 years of experience in dealing with adolescent addictions, behavioral issues, emotional issues, and school problems. We support every boy that comes to stay with use and we never give up. At Liahona Academy, our unique program allows troubled teen boys to make lasting changes internally and shape their own futures. We are located in Utah, a state with very high standards for teen help facilities thanks to some of the strictest laws in the country. In Utah, so your son can get a fresh start and enjoy the pristine outdoor environment as he starts a new chapter in life.
Benefits of an All Boys Residential Treatment Center
Liahona Academy is a professional residential treatment center for troubled boys and we've found that many troubled boys do better in schools with only other boys. Some of the reasons this works is because there are fewer distractions with dating and rivalries, and there is more of a chance for positive peer pressure to work. Cliques are minimized and the boys can really bond with each other as fellow travelers on their current path. We have helped hundreds of families just like yours to heal and rebuild relationships, where the troubled boys are once again excited about their future.
Here are 5 reasons why our residential treatment center for troubled boys is successful:
- Support. Liahona Academy is the type of facility that offers both love and discipline that boys often need to face their own personal challenges.
- Therapy. While your son is at Liahona Academy, he will get individual and group counseling as part if his therapeutic treatment. We will deal with his specific challenges and work with him on how to improve not only himself, but his relationship with your family.
- Academics. Every troubled teen boy learns at a different pace and at Liahona Academy, we keep them academically engaged in an honest, caring learning environment. Besides the basics, we teach art, music, and literature.
- Leadership. We want each boy at Liahona Academy to realize his potential as a leader and valuable member of society, so we provide opportunities to grown character and courage in several different areas.
- Life Skills. Going from teen to adult is hard for even the most prepared kids, and at Liahona Academy, we want your son to learn how to be on his own, not only just to exist but to thrive. Our life skills classes are designed to make the transition from child to adult smoother and with better results.
Issues Teens Face Outside of Residential Boys Schools
Without professional help, teen boys who suffer with emotional, behavioral and mental illness issues can choose to behave in ways that can lead to very serious trouble. Residential treatment centers for troubled boys are an excellent way to get troubled youth the help they need before they do something that will negatively alter their lives for a long time.
Here are just a few national statistics that teenagers have to face today:
- 1 in 5 teens have depression before adulthood.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for teens.
- 2% of teens will experience bipolar disorder.
- 28% of teens consume alcohol by age 14.
- 15% of teens smoke cigarettes by age 14.
- 16.5% of teens use marijuana by age 14.
Troubled teen boys want to fit into a group, which can lead to substance abuse, mental illness and much more. When teen behavior gets out of hand, they need to go to a place like Liahona Academy. A positive influence can go a long way to preventing your teen son from becoming a sad statistic.
Liahona Academy is an Effective Residential Center for Teenage Boys
Residential treatment centers are great options for adolescents and Liahona Academy is here to support parents like you with their troubled boys. Issues like ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, oppositional defiant disorder, abuse trauma, substance abuse, and many more issues can be successfully treated and teen boys can be taught a new way to approach their challenges.
The goal we have here at Liahona Academy is to provide a genuine, safe and structured environment dedicated to troubled boys needing recovery and healing. Our successful track record shows that what we are doing is working, and we invite you to learn more about our programs. Every member of staff at Liahona Academy is there because they care about the recovery and success of adolescents.
If your son is in trouble and needs help, the sooner they receive help the better. If caught soon enough the recovery may not take as long as it will later on in life and the sooner they will get back on track for a health long life. Call Liahona Academy at 1-800-675-8101
Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), California CA), Colorado (CO), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NA), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico, (NM) New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY), Canada, Mexico, Cayman Islands