All Boys Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys
Who would you trust your teenage son to if he were exhibiting at-risk behaviors and making choices that were damaging his future and his health? Many parents are faced with this decision, and they find the help they need at all boys boarding schools for troubled boys. With 15 years of experience and countless success stories, Liahona Academy is the type of program that can deliver the results you are seeking. Our all boys boarding school for troubled boys combines therapy, academics, recreation and life skills to get your teenager back on track.
If Liahona Academy sounds like the right therapeutic boarding school that your troubled boy needs please call us at 1-800-675-8101.
Why Liahona Academy?
It can seem overwhelming to seriously consider sending your teen son to a boarding school, especially one that is located in southern Utah. However, many times it's a good thing for troubled teen boys to get away from their current environment, bad influences and tense home life. At Liahona Academy, we are just a day's drive or flight from anywhere in the country. Our Utah location is a bonus for troubled boys because we have some of the strictest state laws in the country when it comes to regulating teen help programs like all boy therapeutic boarding schools for troubled boys. Our standards are some of the highest in the United States. These are just a few of the reasons why Liahona Academy is the right choice for you and your family.
How Our Troubled Boys Boarding School Benefits Teens
At Liahona Academy our boarding school is not like a normal institutional setting and our program has a proven record of success in helping troubled young men turn their lives around. Teen boys today suffer from a number of issues, from depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, abuse trauma, and many others. Liahona Academy has the qualified staff members and positive atmosphere that is conducive to healing.
Here are 7 things that are special about Liahona Academy:
- We offer a family-like home environment for troubled boys.
- Academics is important to teen success so we help boys earn a high school diploma with licensed teachers.
- Licensed and experienced counselors and therapists coach, guide, and teach each teen how to handle stress and challenges
- We know that healthy activities like sports, physical fitness, and behavior modification programs help teens stay active and physically challenged.
- For effective therapy we create a good balance of work and play and both are integrated into the overall therapeutic experience.
- Building character and developing a code of ethics is an important part of changing troubled teen boy's outlook on life, relationships and the future, so we provide opportunities for them to learn and grow.
- We teach life skills so that boys can learn to be independent and transition well from teen to adult.
With our safe and supportive environment, we can provide each student with a code of ethics that will help them overcome the overwhelming control of selfishness and self-centeredness. Also, positive peer culture is a characteristic of our treatment center and part of our philosophy. At Liahona Academy, all troubled boys contribute to better themselves and their fellow students.
Potential Problems for Kids Without Boarding Schools for Troubled Boys
We believe troubled boys that are self-absorbed are at risk for all kinds of negative behaviors, behavioral issues, and school problems. Without an all boys boarding school to guide them in the right direction, they are at risk of falling prey to a number of problems.
Here are just a few of the at-risk behaviors and issues that troubled teens face:
- In the next 24 hours, more than 1,400 American teens will attempt suicide.
- The 3rd leading cause of death for 15-24 year olds is suicide.
- An alarming 3,500 American teens run away every day.
- Every 4 minutes, a teen is arrested for an alcohol-related crime.
- Every 7 minutes, a teen is arrested for a drug-related crime.
- Approximately 40% of teenage girls have an acquaintance in an abusive relationship with a man or boy.
If you are the parent of a troubled boy in need of real life changing therapy, behavior modification, and treatment in one boarding school, Liahona Academy may be the solution. Our experienced and caring staff is dedicated to the recovery of your son.
Liahona Academy is the Right All Boys Boarding School For Your Family
You want to give your teen son all the help he needs, and sometimes he just can't get that at home. Sending him to us at Liahona Academy means that he will receive the therapy, academic help and life skills he requires in order to break old habits, form new and stronger values, learn to respect others and dream big. We are waiting with open arms to nurture and guide him, and then return him to you as his best self.
Call Liahona Academyright away if you have any questions about our all boys therapeutic boarding school. You can reach us at 1-800-675-8101.
Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), California CA), Colorado (CO), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NA), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico, (NM) New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY), Canada, Mexico, Cayman Islands.